Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fort Stanton "Live" Military Ball

 The participation as "civilians" at Fort Stanton Live 2013, for us, was nothing short of fantastic.  My wife, Linda, and myself were quite taken by all of the re-enactors.  Since we were there only a few weeks ago I have met several of the same folks at other venues.  I am looking forward to next year's event when I will be taking part in the re-enacting at the fort.  I had planned to culminate this blog with the Military Ball that was admirably orchestrated by Kenneth Dusenberry.  I have read what Linda wrote in her blog and I know all to well that she is a much better writer than myself so I will let her describe the events of the evening.

Again, let me add that I would dearly love any comments you might make about the blog especially if to identify any of the re-enactors.  I believe you have to click on the place at the bottom of the post where it might say "not comments".  Thanks again for reading.  And now enjoy Linda's blog. 
www.southwestloversblog.blogspot.com

The next blog is going to be chuck wagon oriented, even though it will be a more modern chuck wagon.  The blog will center around Old Lincoln (New Mexico) Days or as some call it Billy The Kid Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a message here..........